Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Saturday 25 August 2012

Happy Weekend: Mr. Bazaar's Mum Takes Over!

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR
It's my mum's birthday this weekend (that's Mr.Bazaar and Mummy Bazaar above just before Christmas lunch last year!) and so she's taking over Happy Weekend with her birthday picks. My mum and I have always appreciated interior decor, plus I spoke of the hours we spent in the kitchen together when I was younger earlier in the week. So, then, no surprises that her wish list is full of top notch interior and kitchen-themed goodies. Shall we crack on with what I like to call: Mr. Bazaar's-Mum's-Top-Four-Birthday-Wish-List-Chart, snappy, right?! In at number one is this super cute letterpress recipe folder from Anthropologie, which given the abundance of foodie magazine tear sheets dotted around my mum's house is a super practical pressie. Still at two is The Little Paris Kitchen cookbook by Rachel Khoo. We were both fans of the TV series that aired during Spring so I'm also keen to read the accompanying book. (Has anyone read it?) Slipping to number three after its Olympics high is this London landmarks cushion cover from Cath Kidston which she has earmarked for the conservatory. Rounding out the top four is this photographic studio light for her walk in wardrobe. Happy birthday, mum! Which wish list pick do you like best, friends?

23 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Will's mom! Love her picks especially that gorgeous lamp!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...happy birthday to your mom...I hope she has a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I'm totally going to buy that cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Will's mum- you must be pretty fab because you have one great son!
    Love the lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was the sweetest! :)

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your mum Will! She is lovely and must be so very proud of you! I simply adore the recipe book and in fact so would my mum, too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. the best time of our lives :) do convey my wish, wishing her a very hot Happy birthday Will :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your mum buddy! My all wishes to her, and it's a fabulous post. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your mom Will!
    Love hers picks, the light above all!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your mum!
    Love that photo of the two of you. I hope she gets all that she wished for ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute...happy birthday Mummy Bazaar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to you mum! Love the lamp!! hx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday to your mum! I just love "the little Paris Kitchen", the pictures and the styling is just so awesome!

    xoxo,

    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a cute picture of you and your mum Will! I love the recipe book the best! See you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. um...adorable! happy birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joyeux Anniversaire Madame Bazaar !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday Mommy Bazaar! What a sweet way to honor your mother for her birthday - hope you don't mind I swipe the idea when its my mom's birthday :)Kami from TheBlueKazoo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy belated birthday to your lovely mom, Will! That pictures of you two is too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. A delayed "Happy Birthday" hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2012/08/happy-weekend-mr-bazaars-mum-takes-over.html";