Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Wednesday 27 January 2010

{A farmhouse interior}

Yesterday's post about the kitchen from It's Complicated got me thinking about the places I could visit to get this look. The film was shot in America and is based in Santa Barbara, sunny California, so I took to US shores (well, virtually anyway) and after a click or two found Pottery Barn. Now Pottery Barn isn't my favourite interiors store and I'm not normally a fan over their whole collections or their 'looks' each season. However, their latest spring/summer collection called Farmhouse Style is simply lovely, and very fitting for the look of Meryl's fictional home in her latest film. I enjoy being surprised, and the style team over at Pottery Barn have done just that. The lookbook also has some really accessible and achievable tips for getting the look in your own home, but before heading over to the site, check out these stunning visuals...

Images: Pottery Barn

3 comments:

  1. I also think Pottery Barn can be a bit hit-and-miss but I just love the buttermilk country kitchen table with the drawers - it's a real classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,

    That table would look amazing in my mum's kitchen, so I'm going to forward it onto her!

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really, really want to sink into that bed! gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2010/01/farmhouse-interior.html";